Sunday 13 December 2015

Odour Issues:- Progress Update

Odour Issues, the third novel in my Bristol series, is presently something over 26,000 words long. I'm in the middle of the eighth of an envisaged total of 24 chapters + 1 prologue, and possibly + 1 epilogue. That's not necessarily to say that I am almost a third of the way through the writing of Odour Issues, because some chapters may turn out to be considerably longer than some of those written so far.

At present, my feeling is that my next project may well be a large collection of verse, very likely arranged as a set of Cantos, after the manner of E.£.

In a few minutes, I'll be uploading an excerpt from Odour Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found this hilarious Swiftian Modest Proposal on Twitter this morning, courtesy of someone calling him/herself Northern Variant

As a Labour MP, I'm often chased down the road by very vocal Labour supporters. I welcome this level of passionate engagement. It's ...