Friday 11 December 2015

Something on the UK left has mislaid its moral compass once again

UK Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha had a son, Ivan, who was born with cerebral palsy and epilepsy, and very sadly passed away in 2009 aged six.

Here is someone on the hard left extracting some humour from their sorrow:-
Here are links to the Facebook page where this and a number of comparable excrescences have been posted by a troglodyte rejoicing in the name of Wayne Kerr:-
https://www.facebook.com/TruthMovementUk/
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1531716967152652&set=p.1531716967152652&type=3&theater

I truly do not understand people like Mr Kerr. After forcing myself to think about him, I find myself in need of a long, hot bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I found this hilarious Swiftian Modest Proposal on Twitter this morning, courtesy of someone calling him/herself Northern Variant

As a Labour MP, I'm often chased down the road by very vocal Labour supporters. I welcome this level of passionate engagement. It's ...